Your partner for considered and concise
Do you need to make workplace and property decisions – driven by data and insights – without overly complicated or expensive workshops and reports?
What is Workplace Strategy?
Workplace Strategy is a process, which relies on extensive data, and allows your business to make informed decisions to reach your commercial and cultural objectives. With the right strategy, you can overcome challenges and ensure success.
Common Workplace Challenges
PMG works with medium to large organisations across Australia to develop workplace strategies that align with their property, commercial, cultural, and financial objectives.
Workplace challenges faced by Executive, Financial and Property teams include:
• A need to reduce property costs
• Lease expiries or property decisions due in the next 12 – 24 months
• Unsure whether to stay in existing workplace or move
• Decisions around co-location/consolidation of properties
• Business mergers, acquisitions, or expansions into new locations
• Decrease in organisational agility, performance, and output
• Achieving and supporting ESG goals
Workplace challenges faced by HR, IT and Change Management teams include:
• Return to office and utilisation challenges
• Understanding future ways of working
• Difficulties attracting or retaining staff
• How to manage an increase or decrease in staff numbers or teams
• Increasing collaboration, innovation, wellness, and creativity
• Improving communication and overall culture
• Changes in leadership structure or shifts in organisational culture
• Managing technology uplift and adoption
Our Approach to Workplace Strategy
PMG understand that each business has a different set of challenges.
We tailor our selection of tools and methods, depending on your requirements,
that are relevant, simple, and practical to implement.
Discussions with executives and key stakeholders (tenant reps, consultants) to collect crucial business information, establish a shared vision and goals and ensure consideration of all factors.
Questionnaires can be designed to assess employee feelings regarding well-being, productivity, workplace culture, and preferred working styles.
Offering a deeper understanding of your business – through your people – by getting to know them and their needs, work styles and preferences.
Sessions with your teams to address challenges and needs specific to each business function, promoting team engagement in the process.
Audits include a thorough examination of your current workspace, analysing functions, activities, storage requirements, utilisation, and identifying areas for improvement.
The gathered data will create a tailored solution for your business, considering both your current needs and future requirements.
Why work with PMG?
At PMG Group, our workplace strategy team are experts at breaking down complex concepts into practical, actionable components.
We excel in data-driven decision-making to ensure success in achieving sustainable commercial and cultural objectives.
Recognising each business is unique, we tailor our approach to encompass the specific values, objectives, and aspirations of different organisations and industries.
PMG Group’s extensive experience allows us to identify common themes and key questions, making it easy to navigate and mitigate barriers to business goals.
What outcomes can you expect?
- Data led insights on your workplace requirements.
- Support your business case for property decisions.
- External objectivity to internal workplace discussions.
- Concise and practical reporting to make complicated decisions simpler and more efficient.
- Accurate space assessments to ensure better utilisation
- A workplace that better reflects the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of your organisation.
- An efficient process, tailored to your objectives, without the need for costly workshops and long reports.